Dr. Darshan Shah is a family practitioner practicing in Fort Pierce, FL. Dr. Shah specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Shah possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
N.H.L. Mun. Med College MD
Gujarat University / Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College 1978
Smt Nhl Municipal Medical College, Gujarat University 1977
Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences 1978
- Albany Memorial Hospital 1985
- Albany Medical Center Program
Dr. Darshan N Shah MD's Practice location
Fort Pierce, FL 34982Get Direction
Dr. Darshan N Shah MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Dr. Bambi Petrinic M.D.3889 Military Trail Jupiter FL 33458
- Dr. Richard Brian Weisberg D.O.3511 Se Willoughby Blvd Stuart FL 34994
- Dr. Christopher D Olenek DO960 37th Pl Vero Beach FL 32960
- Dr. Rogena Kelly Johnson M.D.1600 N Lorraine St Hutchinson KS 67501
- Mr. Michael J Mattice M.D.2050 40th Ave Vero Beach FL 32960
- Dr. Peggy Lynn Schneider MD2623 South Seacrest Blvd Boynton Beach FL 33435