Dr. Abiezer Rodriguez practices Neuropathology in Miami, FL. Dr. Rodriguez studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine 2003
- Parkinson's Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Abiezer Rodriguez MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33136Get Direction
PALMETTO BAY, FL 33157Get Direction
Dr. Abiezer Rodriguez MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Pristiq vs. Effexor
Pristiq and Effexor are medications that have similar compositions and are produced by the same manufacturing company. Pristiq (desvenlafaxine) is an antidepressant, which has been recently approved by the FDA. The composition of Pristiq is similar to Wyeth’s existing antidepressant. The patent...
- Can Supplements and Vitamins Help with Alzheimer’s Disease?
Alzheimer’s disease is heartbreaking, and any suggestions or help is welcomed. There is no cure for Alzheimer’s and only a few medications are available for patients to ease the symptoms of the disease. It is a given that proper nutrition supports your brain and body function, plus vitamins and...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Signs and Symptoms
Restless legs syndrome can be very tricky to diagnose. The reason is that the symptoms are worse at night and will disappear during the day. The restless legs syndrome symptoms are worse during pregnancy and are more prevalent in those with conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and anemia. However,...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- The Signs of Stroke in Women
Stroke is found to be the third leading cause of death in women around the world. As women generally live longer than men, the effects of the stroke affect women more than men. Women also live longer in a healthcare facility after having a stroke than men do. Women are more prone to a stroke...
- Inspirational Buckeye Fan with Muscular Dystrophy Scores the Final Touchdown
Jacob Jarvis is an Ohio State fan, and he suffers from Duchenne muscular dystrophy. He is also the player on the Ohio State football team who made the winning touchdown in Ohio State’s 2017 spring game. Good things do happen, and when Jacob made the score, the entire team mobbed him in the end...
- Dr. David Andrew Racher MD8940 North Kendall Drive Miami FL 33176
- Joseph Arsene Durozel12001 Southwest 128 Court Miami Florida 33186
- Dr. Margareth A. Saldanha M.D.9999 NE 2nd Avenue Miami Shores Florida 33138
- Dr. Veena Subramanian MD13491 SW 29th Ct Davie Florida 33330
- James Gorelick351 Northwest 42nd Avenue Miami Florida 33126
- Juan Antonio Simon Jr.10401 South West 40th Street Miami Florida 33165