Dr. Philip Toltzis is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Toltzis specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1978
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Chronic Pain
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Philip H Toltzis MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Philip H Toltzis MD | Infectious Disease Specialist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Philip H Toltzis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Toltzis
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Are there any Alternative Remedies for the Treatment of Mumps?
What are the best remedies for fever and pain when you have the mumps?Mumps is a viral infection which causes pain and swelling in the throat and neck. It is common in children and youngsters.As the treatment for mumps, traditionally decoctions of healing herbs were recommended for little children....
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Dr. Nazha F Abughali MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Ethan G Leonard MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Amaran Moodley M.D9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Blanca Gonzalez M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Lara A. Danziger-isakov MD, MPH3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Charles Bartlett Foster M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195