Dr. Susan Orchard is a dermatologist practicing in Camas, WA. Dr. Orchard specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Orchard diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1981
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Dermatology; Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp Mc, Internal Medicine
Dr. Susan Marie Orchard M.D.'s Practice location
Camas, WA 98607Get Direction
Dr. Susan Marie Orchard M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Acral Lentiginous Melanoma?
Acral lentiginous melanoma is a type of melanoma arising on the palms or soles of the feet. Acral lentiginous melanoma is not just a fancy name for melanoma on the fingers, toes, palm, soles of the feet, and under the nails, but it is also a type of melanoma that is the rarest among melanomas,...
- Maculopapular Rash: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction to Maculopapular RashA maculopapular rash is a lesion that can appear as flat or raised skin. The name “maculopapular” itself is a blend of two words: “macule” meaning flat, discolored skin lesions, and “papule”, which means a small, raised bump. The skin lesions can merge...
- What Is Heat Rash: Get the Facts
A rash is a general term used to refer to any visible outbreak of the skin. Heat rash also known as "prickly heat" refers to a condition of the skin that comes as a result of the blockage of sweat ducts. This is a condition that happens when the sweat ducts cannot excrete the sweat. Once these pores...
- Blackheads: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What Causes Blackheads?Blackheads form when the sebaceous glands of skin produce excessive oil. This oil and dead skin cells clog the hair follicles in your skin, producing a bump called a comedone. If the skin over the bump stays closed, it forms a whitehead. When the skin over the bump ruptures,...
- Is Candidiasis of the Skin Contagious?
What is candidiasis of the skin?There are various types of bacteria and fungi that thrive on the skin. Strangely, these bacteria and fungi are a part of the natural environment and many of them help the body carry out normal functions. However, some of these bacteria and fungi can negatively react...
- The Keys to Beauty Sleep
According to a study published in the British Medical Journal, proper sleep is the true secret to healthy-looking skin. The study shows that sleep deprivation can be detected by the look of the face. Photos of sleep-deprived people, shown to the participants of the study, were rated as less...
- Dr. Michele Mckee Thompson MD1499 SE Tech Center Place Vancouver WA 98683
- Dr. Jonathan Stuart Alexander M.D.1414 Nw Northrup St Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Neil Axel Swanson MD3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Andrew Blauvelt MD9495 SW Locust St Portland OR 97223
- Dr. Eric Lawrence Simpson MD3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Brooke Christine Sikora M.D.3303 Sw Bond Ave Portland OR 97239