Dr. James Carpenter is a pediatrician practicing in Martinez, CA. Dr. Carpenter is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Carpenter diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Carpenter can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Chicago, Pritzker Sch of Med, Chicago Il 1976
U Of Chgo Div Of Bio Sci Pritzker Sch Of Med 1976
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1976
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Childrens Hosp-Oakland, Pediatrics
Dr. James Carpenter MD MPH's Practice location
Martinez, CA 94553Get Direction
Dr. James Carpenter MD MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 High Street Oakland California 94619
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2400 Balfour Rd Brentwood California 94513
- Roberta Al Cunningham4839 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Laura E. Saldivar M.D.1300 Crane Street Menlo Park California 94025
- Dr. Anita Jain M.D.1200 B Gale Wilson Blvd Fairfield CA 94533