Nancy Riesbeck is a physical therapist practicing in Oak Lawn, IL. Nancy Riesbeck specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Nancy Riesbeck can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Nancy Riesbeck will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Nancy Riesbeck's Practice location
Oak Lawn, IL 60453Get Direction
Nancy Riesbeck's reviewsWrite Review
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Genevieve Maglinte3759 N Ravenswood Ave Chicago IL 60613
- Justin M Lantz PT, DPT1801 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Staci Burkard P.T.1201 N Clark St Chicago IL 60610
- Mrs. Lynnea Barnes PT, DPT, NCS1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Thomas Mollsen MPT6105 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60659
- Mrs. Jessica Mccool PHYSICAL THERAPIST3130 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657