Dr. Jodie Gandy is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Orange, CA. Dr. Gandy specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ottawa- Fac Of Med- Ottawa- Ont- Canada 1993
University of Ottawa Faculty of Medicine 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Kawasaki Disease
- Member MemorialCare Physician Society
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Pediatric Cardiology
- UCLA Med Ctr/UCLA D Geffen School
- University of Alberta Affiliated Hospitals 1997
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - L.A. M.C.
Dr. Jodie Elizabeth Gandy M.D.'s Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jodie Elizabeth Gandy M.D. | Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jodie Elizabeth Gandy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gandy
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Dr. Donald Sperling MD1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Christopher Adi Tan MD2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. Uthara Raju Mohan M.D.8001 Frost St San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Nafiz Kiciman MDUci Medical Center Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Keith Mitchell Weiner M.D.1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Wyman Lai MD1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029