Dr. Dana Mills is a pediatrician practicing in Wichita Falls, TX. Dr. Mills is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mills diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mills can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch of Med, Lubbock Tx 1986
- Scott & White Mem Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Dana Ray Mills MD's Practice location
Wichita Falls, TX 76302Get Direction
WICHITA FALLS, TX 76301Get Direction
Dr. Dana Ray Mills MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Dr. Gadam M Rao MD1718 10th St Wichita Falls TX 76301
- Dr. Michael Agyepong M.D.4327 Barnett Rd Wichita Falls TX 76310
- Dr. Kenneth Sultemeier M.D.4327 Barnett Rd Wichita Falls TX 76310
- Dr. Lawrence D Lyford M.D.200 Mlk Jr Blvd Wichita Falls TX 76301
- Dr. Terry L Johnson M.D.3506 Buchanan St Wichita Falls TX 76308
- Dr. Rodney Yap M.D.4327 Barnett Rd Wichita Falls TX 76310