Dr. Robb Matthew Weir M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon550 University Blvd Suite 1250 Indianapolis IN, 46202
Dr. Robb Weir is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Weir specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Weir tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 2002
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 2002
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Henry Ford Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Robb Matthew Weir M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
West Bloomfield, MI 48322Get Direction
Dr. Robb Matthew Weir M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weir
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Joseph Riina8450 Northwest Boulevard Indianapolis Indiana 46278
- Dr. Richard W. Eaton MD7930 North Shadeland Avenue Indianapolis Indiana 46250
- Dr. Douglas Alan Flory M.D.8141 S Emerson Avenue Indianapolis IN 46237
- Dr. Frank Johnson Jr. M.D.13400 N Meridian St Carmel Indiana 46032
- Dr. Douglas August Kuhn MD1 Memorial Square Indianapolis Indiana 46250
- Dr. Douglas Kevin Scheid MD1801 N. Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202