Dr. Stacy Terry is a pediatrician practicing in Frisco, TX. Dr. Terry is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Terry diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Terry can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1996
University of Hawaii 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Abnormal Gait
- Strep Throat
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Pediatrics
- University of Colorado Program A
Dr. Stacy Lynn Terry MD's Practice location
Frisco, TX 75034Get Direction
Dr. Stacy Lynn Terry MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Terry
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Dr. Jay D. Cook M.D.2400 S. Avenue A Yuma AZ 85364
- Dr. Steven V. Rodrigues M.D.2720 Virginia Parkway McKinney Texas 75071
- Dr. Masoud Almasi MD4510 Medical Center Drive McKinney Texas 75069
- Dr. Massuma Kazemi M.D.7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Albert Gerard Karam MD12200 Park Central Dr Dallas TX 75251
- Dr. Debra S Wright-Bowers M.D.2805 East Grapevine Mills Circle Grapevine Texas 76051