Dr. Judith Rae Banks M.D.
Pediatrician6440 W Newberry Rd Suite 405 Gainesville FL, 32605
Dr. Judith Banks is a pediatrician practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Banks is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Banks diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Banks can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Chicago, Pritzker Sch of Med, Chicago Il 1979
U Of Chgo Div Of Bio Sci Pritzker Sch Of Med 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Pediatrics
- Northwestern Mem Hospital
Dr. Judith Rae Banks M.D.'s Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32605Get Direction
Dr. Judith Rae Banks M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Banks
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Dr. Marilyn C. Dumont-Driscoll MD1701 SW 16th Avenue Gainsville Florida 32608
- Richard BucciarelliBox 100296 Gainesville Florida 32610
- Vishwas S. Sakhalkar1600 SW Archer Road Gainesville Florida 32610
- Mrs. Amy Amundson Smith MD1600 SW Archer Road Gainesville Florida 32610
- Dr. Abdussalam Cheema M.D.7008 Little River Tpke Annandale VA 22003
- Dr. Maria N Kelly MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610