Dr. Nadia Proctor is a Dentist practicing in Biloxi, MS. Dr. Proctor specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Nadia Chene' Proctor D.M.D.'s Practice location
Biloxi, MS 39530Get Direction
Tupelo, MS 38801Get Direction
WICHITA FALLS, TX 76308Get Direction
Dr. Nadia Chene' Proctor D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Dr. Kinyatta Bennett D.M.D.13179 Three Rivers Road Gulfport MS 39503
- Dr. Lauren L. Timmons DMD2112 Bienville Blvd Ocean Springs MS 39564
- Dr. Kiono Lance Barnes DMD606 Fisher St Biloxi MS 39534
- Dr. Sheila Lynn Farley DMD902 E Railroad St Long Beach MS 39560
- Dr. Michael T Williams DMD925 Tommy Munro Dr Biloxi MS 39532
- Dr. Thomas Grafton Teets DDS2628 Executive Pl Biloxi MS 39531