Dr. Darryl White is a family practitioner practicing in Harlingen, TX. Dr. White specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. White possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Naval Hosp-Jacksonville, Family Medicine
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville
Dr. Darryl White M.D.'s Practice location
Harlingen, TX 78550Get Direction
FAIRFIELD, TX 75840Get Direction
Dr. Darryl White M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. White
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Crohn's
Pain management can be considered a treatment plan that the patient and doctor can design together. The effective way of controlling pain can be through taking the drugs for Crohn’s disease as per the doctor’s prescription. The treatment plan may involve various medicines to reduce the pain...
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- The Four Stages of Hemorrhoids
Although sometimes embarrassing, hemorrhoids are quite common. Statistics indicate that one in every two people has had hemorrhoids at least once in their lifetime. Both men and women are affected by hemorrhoids.There are two types of hemorrhoids; internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids, as the...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Anthony James Cavazos214 Scarlett Cir Harlingen Texas 78552
- Dr. Luis Ernesto Zepeda M.D.512 Victoria Ln Harlingen TX 78550
- Dr. Miguel Angel Tello MD909 S Airport Dr Weslaco TX 78596
- Dr. Donna A Mery M.D.1710 E 8th St Weslaco TX 78596
- Dr. Norma Schacherl D.O.351 N Sam Houston Blvd San Benito TX 78586
- Dr. Juan Marcos Garcia M.D.512 Victoria Ln Harlingen TX 78550