Lana Aaron-snear is a psychologist practicing in Mckinney, TX. Lana specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Lana evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Lana because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Lana Lea Aaron-snear PHD's Practice location
Mckinney, TX 75071Get Direction
Dr. Lana Lea Aaron-snear PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- Dr. Lynn Aikin Price PHD12880 Hillcrest Road Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Amanda Gayle Glover PSY.D.7557 Rambler Rd Dallas TX 75231
- Frederick Collins Hodges III PSY.D.7200 Hwy 161 Irving Texas 75039
- Irene D. Little LCDC, CCC-SLP4280 Main Street Frisco Texas 75033
- Dr. Gary Alan Grossman PH.D1700 Coit Rd Plano TX 75075
- Dr. Dennis M Raymond M.D.5495 Belt Line Rd Dallas TX 75254