Dr. Samuel Scaduto is an optometrist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Scaduto specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Scaduto performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Samuel E Scaduto OD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14224Get Direction
Buffalo, NY 14224Get Direction
Dr. Samuel E Scaduto OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. Michael Shane Murphy OD8560 Main St Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. Sarah H Wang O.D.4934 Transit Rd Depew NY 14043
- Dr. Jack Levine O.D.2064 Seneca St Buffalo NY 14210
- Dr. Katherine Lee Gibbons O.D.3095 Harlem Rd Buffalo NY 14225
- Dr. Allison Marie Mclaughlin O.D.2023 Pulaski Highway Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Richard J. Schwartz O.D.435 Rowley Rd Depew NY 14043