Dr. Harry Coffey is a psychologist practicing in Vienna, WV. Dr. Coffey specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Coffey evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Coffey because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Harry J Coffey PHD's Practice location
Vienna, WV 26105Get Direction
Harry J Coffey PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Teach Children About Autism
Parenthood is basically one long teaching job. All parents want their children to grow up to be healthy, well-loved, and good people. This is not easily done. There are so many misconceptions in society about a variety of issues that children can be taught to ignore. Parents also want to ensure that...
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- 12-Year-Old Pianist with Autism Blows Audience Away on Harry Connick Jr. Show
Tina Velazquez knew that her son, Jacob, was special very early on. When he was just 13 months old, he was not speaking; however, he had learned the entire alphabet by heart. By the age of 2, he had memorized all 50 states and the 7 continents. During this time, Jacob was also diagnosed with speech...
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- X Factor Star Susan Boyle on Asperger's Diagnosis
In 2012, Scottish singer Susan Boyle was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome (AS). Before her diagnosis, Susan’s team believed that her ‘unpredictable’ and ‘eccentric’ behavior was due to her being a diva and hot-headed. They considered that she acted the way she did because she was...
- Dr. Priscilla F. Leavitt PHD936 Market Street Parkersburg West Virginia 26101
- Dr. Gail J Rymer PHD1085 Joe Skinner Rd 51 Belpre OH 45714
- Dr. Stephen Paul Fink PSY.D.5228 Old Saint Marys Pike Parkersburg WV 26104
- Tracy Kay Morris M.A.320 Dickens Dr Mineral Wells WV 26150
- Bradley Dean Gault MA98 LIBERTY LN MINERAL WELLS WV 26150
- Randy Simmons Other1210 13th St Parkersburg WV 26101