Kelly Scarberry is a physical therapist practicing in Perrysburg, OH. Kelly Scarberry specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kelly Scarberry can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kelly Scarberry will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kelly Scarberry's Practice location
Perrysburg, OH 43551Get Direction
Kelly Scarberry's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Dr. Caitlin Fidell PT, DPT340 S Reynolds Rd Toledo Ohio 43615
- Jeffery Matthew Balogh DPT3215 Hargo Rd Toledo Ohio 43606
- Mrs. Bobbie Jo Abel P.T.959 Illinois Ave Maumee OH 43537
- Jennifer Lynne Gudakunst PT11080 E Gypsy Lane Rd Bowling Green OH 43402
- Bryan Dietsch DPT2151 E Jefferson Ave Detroit MI 48207
- Denise Dewey PT7640 Sylvania Ave Sylvania OH 43560