Jordan Ek received a bachelor's degree in Kinesiology from San Diego State University in 2006 followed by a master's degree in Physical Therapy from California State University Northridge in 2011. His ...
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Teaching and speaking
- John Hopkins Faculty
Jordan Nathaniel Ek MPT's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90046Get Direction
BATTLE GROUND, WA 98604Get Direction
Jordan Nathaniel Ek MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Miss Sharon Viray Lagman-mino P.T.7414 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90036
- Jennifer Lei kvai yung Wong MSPT7080 Hollywood Bl Los Angeles CA 90028
- Ms. Stephanie S. Saito DPT23430 Hawthorne Blvd Torrance CA 90505
- Jason Wong DPT8797 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Mrs. Cheryl Jeanne Hanks-opsata PT1300 W 155th St Gardena CA 90247
- Ms. Mary Klemer Rosenberg PT7080 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles CA 90028