Dr. Linda Latimer is a pathologist practicing in Johnson City, TN. Dr. Latimer is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Latimer can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Latimer may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med- Johnson City Tn 1995
East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of Medicine 1995
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- E Tn U-J H Quillen Coll Med, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Linda Susan Latimer MD's Practice location
Johnson City, TN 37615Get Direction
Dr. Linda Susan Latimer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Dr. Julie Elisabeth Robertson MD400 N State Of Franklin Rd Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Laura Evelyn Stewart M.D.1924 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920
- Mrs. Susan Davidson Rollins MD2400 Susannah St Johnson City TN 37601
- Dr. Nicole Marie Nilson M.D.1918 W State St Bristol TN 37620
- Dr. Teresa A Campbell M.D.Dogwood Ave Mountain Home TN 37684
- Dr. Sandra Kaye Brooks MD400 N State Of Franklin Rd Johnson City TN 37604