Kerry Quigley is a physical therapist practicing in Clifton, NJ. Kerry Quigley specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kerry Quigley can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kerry Quigley will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kerry J Quigley DPT's Practice location
Clifton, NJ 07012Get Direction
PRINCETON, NJ 08540Get Direction
Kerry J Quigley DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Dr. Daniel Prata PT, DPT, COMT1111 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013
- Olajide L Kolawole P.T.1285 Oliver St Fayetteville NC 28304
- Mr. Vineeth Pillai DPT84-44 Eliot Ave Middle Village New York 11379
- Miss Baljeet Kaur DPT2401 UNIVERSITY PKWY STE 102 SARASOTA FL 34243
- Harriet Chana Lazaroff4 Zabriskie Terrace Monsey New York 10952
- Miss Tatiana Bulanov PT2565 East 17 St Brooklyn NY 11235