Dr. Marcus Dill-macky is a radiologist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Dill-macky specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
University of Western Australia / School of Medicine MD
University of Western Australia Faculty of Medicine 1988
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Magnetic resonance imaging features of subacute idiopathic brachial neuritis.
- Traumatic cervical distraction complicated by delayed reduction due to traumatic vertebral artery pseudo-aneurysm.
- Image of the month. Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor angioedema of the intestine.
- Synchronous development of breast cancer and chest wall fibrosarcoma after previous mantle radiation for Hodgkin's disease.
- Radiofrequency ablation of hepatocellular carcinoma: predicting success using contrast-enhanced sonography.
- Aortic endografts: detecting endoleaks using contrast-enhanced ultrasound.
- MRI and contrast-enhanced ultrasound monitoring of prostate microwave focal thermal therapy: an in vivo canine study.
- Benign hepatic portal venous gas following blunt abdominal trauma.
Marcus John Dill-macky M.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85711Get Direction
Marcus John Dill-macky M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Alan M. Lesselroth3434 Foxes Den Drive Tucson Arizona 85745
- Adam D Ray M.D.1775 W. St. Mary's Rd Tucson AZ 85745
- James D. Gordon M.D.1775 W Saint Marys Rd Tucson AZ 85745
- Alana Y. Stubbs3601 South 6th Avenue Tucson Arizona 85723
- Matthew Mendlick M.D.1515 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Michael Paul Capp MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724