Dr. John Burdakin is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Englewood, CO. Dr. Burdakin specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- Henry Ford Hospital
Dr. John H Burdakin M.D.'s Practice location
Englewood, CO 80113Get Direction
Royal Oak, MI 48073Get Direction
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA 52401Get Direction
Dr. John H Burdakin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- Dr. Alan S Feiner MD4700 E. Hale Parkway, Denver CO 80220
- Dr. Devchand Paul PHD DO4700 E. Hale Parkway, Denver CO 80220
- Dr. Tomer Mark MD, MSC525 E 68th St New York NY 10065
- Dr. Radhika C Acharya-leon DO22 W Dry Creek Cir Littleton CO 80120
- Dr. Stephen Armond Mayer M.D.225 Quincy Ave Brockton MA 02302
- Dr. Elaine Lam MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045