Dr. Stella Sien is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Colton, CA. Dr. Sien specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Sien can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Sien can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific 2005
Dr. Stella Sien D.O.'s Practice location
Colton, CA 92324Get Direction
Dr. Stella Sien D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Track Your Baby's Development Week by Week in the Second Trimester
Growth and development happens swiftly during the second trimester. The baby continues to change and develop almost daily.During this stage, the focus of development is to increase in size and weight. In addition, the umbilical cord continues to thicken as it carries nutrients to the fetus. The baby...
- What Are The Risks Of A Hysterectomy?
A hysterectomy as a surgical means for removing the uterus is often resorted to when the female reproductive system develops complications. A hysterectomy would be the preferred option for combating the symptoms associated with cancer, endometriosis, fibroids, and painful and excessively heavy...
- Can Menopause Lead to Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Menopause is part of being a woman; there’s no getting out of it. Unfortunately, along with all the inconvenient and frustrating symptoms of menopause, there may also be a risk of developing certain chronic inflammatory disorders – most notably, rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Women of any age know...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- New Cancer Drug in the UK Has Begun Clinical Trials for Advanced Cancer Patients
People with advanced tumors are often at the very end of a line of treatment options. Despite the many advances we have today in technology and modern medicine, cancer’s puzzle has not yet been solved. Many of these patients’ last days are filled with pain as they spend their last moments...
- Dr. Peyman Saadat MD9201 Sunset Blvd West Hollywood California 90069
- Dr. Stephen J. Pakkianathan M.D.105 W 8th Ave Spokane Washington 99204
- Dr. Andrea Catherine Randall M.D.415 South Palm Canyon Palm Springs California 92262
- Dr. George Ahad MD947 South Anaheim Boulevard Anaheim California 92805
- M. Mark Alwan1310 San Bernardino Road Upland California 91786
- Dr. Geeta Patel M.D.8330 Red Oak Street Rancho Cucamonga California 91730