Dr. Sameer M Malhotra M.D. is a top Doctor in Los Angeles, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Sameer M Malhotra M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Sameer M Malhotra M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Sameer M Malhotra M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Los Angeles, CA, Dr. Sameer M Malhotra M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 2000
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Urinary tract infections in children: treatment.
- Management of sternal wounds with bilateral pectoralis major myocutaneous advancement flaps in 114 consecutively treated patients: refinements in technique and outcomes analysis.
- Vascular invasion predicts recurrence after radical prostatectomy: stratification of risk based on pathologic variables.
- Comparison of sodium cromoglycate pressurized aerosol and powder in the treatment of asthma.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Inguinal Hernia
Dr. Sameer M Malhotra M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90045Get Direction
Redondo Beach, CA 90277Get Direction
Dr. Sameer M Malhotra M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malhotra
- What Are Treatment Options for the Stomach Flu?
What is the stomach flu?The stomach flu, as the name indicates, is not related to the respiratory disease influenza. It is the common name for gastroenteritis, a condition characterized by irritation and inflammation of the gut. This disease spreads through contaminated food and water, and is caused...
- Expert Explains Latest Advances in Hodgkin Lymphoma, MCL
Lymphoma is a cancer of the lymph nodes and lymphatic system. The two main types are Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL) and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL). The main difference between the two is in the specific lymphocyte each involves. ...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Gnyandev Patel M.D.3300 E South St Long Beach CA 90805
- Dr. Joel Dennis Feinstein M.D.8631 W. 3rd Street Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Ulrike H Ziegner MD PHD1711 Via El Prado Redondo Beach CA 90277
- Dr. Andrew Glen Yun MD2001 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Arash Nowain MD9730 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Stephen J. Pincus M.D.465 North Roxbury Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210