Dr. Christopher Youngkwon Chung M.D.
Plastic Surgeon2815 South Main Street Suite 110 Corona CA, 92882
Dr. Christopher Chung is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Corona, CA. Dr. Chung specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons 2004
- University of California, San Diego Medical Center General Surgery-Plastic Surgery 2002
Dr. Christopher Youngkwon Chung M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Christopher Youngkwon Chung M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chung
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- How to Recover After Plastic Surgery
Introduction to RecoveryRecovering from plastic surgery is not a simple task, and one is urged to ensure that they take care of their bodies, especially the area that underwent the procedure. Though plastic surgery procedures are usually simple in nature, it is paramount that you don’t take the...
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- Dr. Daniel Jaffurs MD, PHD200 South Manchester Avenue Orange California 92868
- Dr. Ben J. Childers M.D.4605 Brockton Avenue Riverside California 92506
- Dr. Mark A.F. Knight M.D.902 N GRAND AVE SANTA ANA CA 92701
- Ivan M. Turpin M.D.1310 W. Stewart Drive Orange California 92868
- Dr. Ali Sepehr M.D.16300 Sand Canyon Avenue Irvine CA 92618
- Dr. Donald I Altman MD16300 Sand Canyon Ave Irvine CA 92618