Adam H Zivin M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1414 116th Ave Ne Suite E Bellevue WA, 98004
Dr. Adam Zivin is a Cardiologist at the Seattle Heart & Vascular Institute at Swedish Medical Center. Dr. Zivin specializes in Arrhythmia Management, Blood Management Techniques, Pacemakers and Radiof ...
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1991
Oregon Health And Science University School of Medicine,Portland, Or, United States 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Arrhythmias (irregular Heartbeats), Heart Problems, Catheter Ablation And More
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Cardiovascular Diseases; Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals
Adam H Zivin M.D.'s Practice location
Bellevue, WA 98004Get Direction
Adam H Zivin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zivin
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Diabetes
DiabetesInsulin is a hormone that is secreted by the pancreas. Diabetes can develop when the pancreas stops secreting insulin or when the body becomes resistant to insulin. The most common type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes.According to the American Diabetes Association, more than 25 million people...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Nuts and your heart: Eating nuts for heart health
Whether roasted or raw, walnuts are the best nuts and have an abundance of heart healthy nutrients. In a recent study, researchers compared the amount of polyphenols — the powerful antioxidants — in nine types of roasted and raw nuts. They also measured the amount of these antioxidants in two...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- Jason A. Talavera M.D.12728 19th Avenue South East Everett Washington 98208
- Timothy Dewhurst M.D.550 17th Ave Seattle WA 98122
- Sarah Marshall Speck M.D.1414 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Ryan Yuan M.D.2700 152nd Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052
- Stephanie G Cooper MD325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Tiong-keat Yeoh M.D.1414 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004