Dr. Joseph Debord is a urologist practicing in Concord, NC. Dr. Debord specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
West Virginia University School of Medicine 1990
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 1999
- Davinci Robotic Surgery, Robotic Surgery
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Member American Urologic Association
- West Virginia University Hospital
- West Virginia University Affiliated Hospitals 1997
- Charleston Area Medical Center 1992
Dr. Joseph Michael Debord MD's Practice location
Concord, NC 28025Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Michael Debord MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is also called impotence. The condition is found in men. It causes both psychological and health effects to a man. Most men will feel embarrassed and inferior if they cannot perform sexually. Erectile dysfunction refers to...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Causes Blood to Appear in Urine?
The kidneys empty waste into the ureters, two tube-like structures that connect to the urinary bladder where urine is stored temporarily before being ejected through the urethra. At the junction of the urinary bladder and urethra, the prostate gland empties seminal fluid into the urethral cavity....
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Dr. Stewart Michael Polsky M.D.137 Professional Park Drive Mooresville NC 28117
- Dr. Vance F Merhoff MD911 W Henderson St Salisbury NC 28144
- Dr. Michael Raymond Cram Other137 Professional Park Drive Mooresville NC 28117
- Dr. Ralph Nelson Vick M.D.101 E Wt Harris Blvd Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Cameron Trent Blackman MD1084 Vinehaven Dr Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Timothy Andrew Gajewski MD101 E Wt Harris Blvd Charlotte NC 28262