Dr. Gary Witkin is a pathologist practicing in Newark, DE. Dr. Witkin is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Witkin can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Witkin may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1982
University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools 1982
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1982
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Solitary fibrous tumor of the upper respiratory tract. A report of six cases.
- Two cases of hepatoid adenocarcinoma of the intestine in association with inflammatory bowel disease.
- A biphasic tumor of the mediastinum with features of synovial sarcoma. A report of four cases.
- Solitary fibrous tumor of the mediastinum. A report of 14 cases.
- Familial adenomatous polyposis in Delaware.
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Univ Of Nc Hosps, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- U Nc Sch Med
Dr. Gary Bruce Witkin MD's Practice location
Dr. Gary Bruce Witkin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Dr. Robert Bradley Slease MD4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Scott William Hall MD4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Frank V Beardell MD4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Robert N Arm DMD501 W 14th St Rm 2234 Wilmington DE 19801
- Dr. Scott H. Saul M.D.701 E Marshall St West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Mary Virginia Iacocca MD4755 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19718