Dr. Patricia Orzech is an optometrist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Orzech specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Orzech performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Patricia L Orzech OD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14219Get Direction
Dr. Patricia L Orzech OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Dr. Christopher Scott Couzins O.D.23 North Main Street Holland NY 14080
- Dr. Michael Shane Murphy OD8560 Main St Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. Sarah H Wang O.D.4934 Transit Rd Depew NY 14043
- Dr. Jack Levine O.D.2064 Seneca St Buffalo NY 14210
- Dr. Katherine Lee Gibbons O.D.3095 Harlem Rd Buffalo NY 14225
- Dr. Lauren A Kalinowski O.D.3701 Mckinley Pkwy Buffalo NY 14219