Steven Allen Pollack M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1500 Nw 10th Ave Boca Raton FL, 33486
Dr. Steven Pollack is a cardiologist practicing in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Pollack specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Pollack also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1979
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- St Luke'S-Roosevelt-St Lukes D, Cardiovascular Diseases; St Luke'S-Roosevelt-St Lukes D, Internal Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center Program
Steven Allen Pollack M.D.'s Practice location
Steven Allen Pollack M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pollack
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While some think this isn’t anything to worry about, there are studies that link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a very common sleeping disorder that is very alarming. In fact,...
- Who Should You Call if You Have a Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure does not indicate that your heart has stopped working; instead what it indicates is that your heart is pumping blood at a slower rate than normal. Because the blood moves through the heart and the body at a much slower rate, the pressure in the heart builds up. Hence, the...
- There is a Link Between Anabolic Steroid Use and Heart Conditions
A study published in the journal Circulation: Heart Failure, has shown that continuous use of anabolic steroids may weaken the heart. To add to the woes, researchers are not clear whether this change is a reversible one. In this study, weight lifters who took steroids regularly had impaired heart...
- What is Rheumatic Fever?
Rheumatic fever is a complicated, nonsuppurative disease that affects the joints, blood vessels, heart, brain, and skin. It is an acute inflammatory response that has a PAST untreated or slightly treated Group A or group B beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection, such as strep throat or scarlet...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Jonathan Powell800 Meadows Rd Boca Raton FL 33486
- Aslam M. Khan M.D.4900 W Oakland Park Blvd Lauderdale Lakes FL 33313
- Murray Rosenbaum M.D.1800 East Commercial Blvd. Fort Lauderdale Florida 33308
- E. Martin Kloosterman1800 E. Commercial Blvd Ft. Lauderdale Florida 33308
- Debra Becker M.D.100 NW 9th Court Boca Raton Florida 33496
- Francisco O. Nascimento M.D.601 N. Congress Avenue Delray Beach Florida 33445