Dr. Jeffrey H Berger D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice6239 Frankford Ave Philadelphia PA, 19135
Dr. Jeffrey Berger is a Dentist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Berger specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jeffrey H Berger D.D.S.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19135Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey H Berger D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berger
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Barbara A. Tarnoski D.M.D.3016 Township Line Rd Drexel HIll PA 19026
- Dr. Prathiba Srinidhi DMD2226 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19145
- Dr. Michael Hatrak D.M.D.313 Broad St Florence NJ 08518
- Tatyana A. Lysenko Other3201 NJ-38 Mt Laurel NJ 08054
- Dr. Mark Lewis Waltzer D.M.D.1930 Rt. 70 East Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Dr. Pouya Hatam D.M.D.676 Dekalb Pike Blue Bell Pennsylvania 19422