Laura Reynolds is a physical therapist practicing in Essex, CT. Laura Reynolds specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Laura Reynolds can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Laura Reynolds will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Laura Jean Reynolds M.S.,P.T.'s Practice location
Essex, CT 06426Get Direction
Mrs. Laura Jean Reynolds M.S.,P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Estefania C Rivadeneira30 Bokum Rd Essex CT 06426
- Jeffrey Daley DPT635 Broad St New London CT 06320
- Steven Rozea P.T.47 N Main St West Hartford CT 06107
- Kelly Ruhe PT, GCS5 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville CT 06382
- Christopher Courtney Albert PT375 Boston St Guilford CT 06437
- Amy Catherine Williams DPT753 Boston Post Rd Guilford CT 06437