Dr. Steven Forsey is an audiologist practicing in Spanish Fork, UT. Dr. Forsey evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Forsey takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Steven Forsey AUD's Practice location
Spanish Fork, UT 84660Get Direction
PROVO, UT 84604Get Direction
Dr. Steven Forsey AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- Anemia and the Elderly
Anemia should not be accepted as an inevitable consequence of aging. A cause is found in approximately 80 percent of elderly patients. The most common causes of anemia in the elderly are chronic disease and iron deficiency. Vitamin B12 deficiency, folate deficiency, gastrointestinal bleeding and...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- What Does Sapiosexual Mean? Advantages of Being Sapiosexual
The word ‘sapio’ is derived from a Latin word which means intelligence and good sense. Thus, sapiosexual is defined as a person who is sexually attracted to another person by their intelligence above all other factors. A sapiosexual falls in love with a person of equal or greater intelligence...
- When Do You Need to See a Sports Medicine Doctor?
IntroductionPeople of all ages may engage in sports as a pastime for enjoyment or athletic competition. However, participating in sports can also sometimes result in injuries. Effectively and quickly attending to these injuries make it possible for athletes to recover and return doing sports.Sports...
- How to Prepare for Traumatic Events in the Workplace
There will come a time in any nurses’ life where they have to deal with extreme stress and duress in the workplace. Barring the 24-hour shifts and obligatory overtime that some healthcare centers enact upon their personnel, there may be times when a traumatic situation in the workplace will...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Richard Wood Harris PH.D.1190 N 900 E Provo UT 84604
- Mindy Ann Norris AUD1034 N 500 W Provo UT 84604
- Bradley James Middleton AUDIOLOGIST170 N 1100 E American Fork UT 84003
- Mrs. Jeana F Bodine CCC-A, AAA321 E 300 N American Fork UT 84003
- Gary Chad Daniels MS2545 North Canyon Road Orem UT 84057
- Brenda Devereaux MS CCC-A1096 E 50 S American Fork UT 84003