Dr. Stephanie Ann Wagner MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology535 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN, 46202
Dr. Stephanie Wagner is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Wagner specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Ross University, School of Medicine,Roseau, Dominica Medicine
- Neuro-oncology, Brain Tumor, Pancreatic Cancer And More
- Henry Ford Hospital
Dr. Stephanie Ann Wagner MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie Ann Wagner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wagner
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- Dr. Attaya Suvannasankha M.D.1044 W Walnut St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Elena G Chiorean M.D.535 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Sarah Ali MD8111 S Emerson Ave Indianapolis IN 46237
- Dr. Fred O Butler M.D.6820 Parkdale Pl Indianapolis IN 46254
- Dr. Radhika V Walling M.D.7229 Clearvista Dr Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. Subhash C Sharma M.D.9002 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46260