Dr. Rekha Sivadasan is a pediatrician practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Sivadasan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sivadasan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sivadasan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
St George',s University MD
St. George's University School of Medicine 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Learning Disabilities
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Athlete's Foot
- Stomach Flu
- Strep Throat
- Ny Medical College, Pediatrics
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
Dr. Rekha Sivadasan M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75220Get Direction
Dr. Rekha Sivadasan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Dr. Norris Sheldon Payne M.D.3111 Sylvan Ave Dallas TX 75211
- Dr. Jay D. Cook M.D.2400 S. Avenue A Yuma AZ 85364
- Dr. Roberto Estrada MD3705 Lakeview Pkway Rowlett Tx 75088
- Dr. Massuma Kazemi M.D.7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros M.D.601 Elmwood Avenue Rochester New York 14642
- Dr. Albert Gerard Karam MD12200 Park Central Dr Dallas TX 75251