Edgardo Gutierrez is a physical therapist practicing in Goodlettsville, TN. Edgardo Gutierrez specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Edgardo Gutierrez can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Edgardo Gutierrez will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Edgardo Gutierrez's Practice location
Goodlettsville, TN 37072Get Direction
Edgardo Gutierrez's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- Dr. Dennis Lee Payne PT80 Fawcett Street Cambridge MA 02138
- Ms. Karen D Pryor PT, DPT, PH.D5054 Thoroughbred Ln Brentwood TN 37027
- Mark S Vance D.P.T.220 Berger Rd Paducah KY 42003
- Ms. Ellen Warner Wilkins PT2021 Richard Jones Rd Nashville TN 37215
- Rebecca Nicole Dickinson P.T.1215 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37232
- Mr. Brian Overbeck PT1213 HORSESHOE CV MOUNT JULIET TN 37122