Dr. Joseph M. Marietta M.D.
Emergency Physician2511 Salem Church Rd Fredericksburg VA, 22407
Dr. Joseph Marietta practices Emergency Medicine in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Marietta assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Marietta examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Touro University - California Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1986
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
- Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Emergency Medicine Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Program
Dr. Joseph M. Marietta M.D.'s Practice location
Fredericksburg, VA 22407Get Direction
Dr. Joseph M. Marietta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marietta
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is actually a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Dr. Joseph Thompson Crane MD1001 Sam Perry Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. James J Schlesinger MD1001 Sam Perry Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Adam H Sims MD1001 Sam Perry Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Katherine T. Lovello M.D.10709 Spotsylvania Ave Fredericksburg VA 22408
- Dr. David M Garth MD1001 Sam Perry Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Anthony L Anker MD1001 Sam Perry Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401