Dr. Charles A Baker DDS
Endodontist | Endodontics248 260 Middle Country Road Suite 22 Coram NY, 11727
Dr. Charles Baker is an endodonist practicing in Coram, NY. Dr. Baker is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Charles A Baker DDS's Practice location
Coram, NY 11727Get Direction
Dr. Charles A Baker DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baker
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Acupuncture: An Alternative Treatment for Diabetes Patients
Similar to other diseases, there are a few alternative treatments for diabetes patients that can compliment their lifestyle, and to further reduce the penalty imposed to him or her by the disease. One of these treatments is the ancient Chinese craft of acupuncture. This technique, belonging the...
- Are there any vaccines to prevent Pneumonia?
Vaccination is an essential and most important step to prevent pneumococcal disease. Pneumococcal vaccine prevents serious blood, brain and lung infections from the streptococcus pneumonia bacteria. In the market, many vaccines are available for the prevention of pneumonia. There are two...
- Dr. Doreen Faye Toskos D.M.D.285 Middle Country Rd Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Edward Nicholas Russo DMD2171 Jericho Turnpike Commack NY 11725
- Dr. Jeffrey Marc Etess D.M.D.260 E Main St Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Barry Ortenberg DDS248-260 Middle Country Road Coram NY 11727
- Dr. Jerome Cymerman D.M.D.2500 Nesconset Hwy Stony Brook NY 11790
- Dr. Anthony Disanti DDS280 Middle Country Rd Selden NY 11784