Mr. Albert Joseph Puerini M.D.
Family Practitioner725 Reservoir Ave Suite 102 Cranston RI, 02910
Dr. Albert Puerini is a family medicine doctor in Cranston, Rhode Island. He received his medical degree from Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara and has been in practice for 36 years.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Brown Univ Affil Hosps, Family Medicine
- Brown U Prog Fm
- Brown Universities 1982
Mr. Albert Joseph Puerini M.D.'s Practice location
Cranston, RI 02910Get Direction
Mr. Albert Joseph Puerini M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Puerini
- What's a Micropenis?
A micropenis is a penis that is smaller than an average human penis size. It is smaller than 7 cm or 2.7 inches when erected or smaller than 4 cm or 1.5 inches when flaccid, which is actually two and a half times smaller than the average penis.It affects about 0.6 percent of men, so it is a very...
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Colloidal Silver Benefits
What is colloidal silver?Colloidal silver is a product sold as an ointment, nasal spray or as a liquid supplement. The primary aim of its marketing is because it treats a variety of disorders. A colloidal silver composition includes silver colloids, silver proteins, and ionic silver. The word...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Dr. Belarmino Augusto Nunes M.D.1637 Mineral Spring Ave Providence RI 02904
- Dr. David Coia DO41 Sanderson Rd Smithfield RI 02917
- Dr. Sharon M. Mullane M.D.74 Taunton St Plainville MA 02762
- Dr. Michael James Carnathan MD8815 Germantown Ave Philadelphia PA 19118
- Dr. Joyce A Alves DO1445 Wampanoag Trl Riverside RI 02915
- Dr. Manoj Kumar Garg D.O.541 Newport Ave Pawtucket RI 02861