Dr. Anthony Zhou is an anesthesiologist practicing in Lima, OH. Dr. Zhou ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Zhou also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Role of asparagine-linked oligosaccharides in the function of the rat PTH/PTHrP receptor.
- Long-term sequelae following median sternotomy wound infection and flap reconstruction.
- Clinical evaluation of a rapid immunochromatographic assay based on the 38 kDa antigen of Mycobacterium tuberculosis on patients with pulmonary tuberculosis in China.
- Double skin paddle fibular flap for a through-and-through oromandibular defect.
- Free flap coverage for knee salvage.
- Direct mapping of an agonist-binding domain within the parathyroid hormone/parathyroid hormone-related protein receptor by photoaffinity crosslinking.
Dr. Anthony T Zhou MD's Practice location
Lima, OH 45801Get Direction
Dr. Anthony T Zhou MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Difference Between AIDS and HIV?
The main difference between AIDS and HIV is that HIV is a virus whereas AIDS is a condition that is caused by HIV. People often confuse HIV and AIDS. Different diagnoses are used to identify both HIV and AIDS. However, they are said to go hand-in-hand and are very often used interchangeably to...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Patrick A Pasion DO1001 Bellefontaine Ave Lima OH 45804
- Dr. Mark A Wangler MD730 W Market St Lima OH 45801
- Dr. Eric J Porter MD730 W Market St Lima OH 45801
- Dr. Jorge L Sifuentes M.D.1001 Bellefontaine Ave Lima OH 45804
- Dr. Prabhakar Parsa MD730 W Market Street Lima OH 45801
- Mr. Patrick Lee Behm MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219