Roderick H Tung MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology200 Medical Plz Los Angeles CA, 90095
Dr. Roderick Tung is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Tung performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Roderick H Tung MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60637Get Direction
Roderick H Tung MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tung
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Hetal Rajendra Bhakta Other1100 N Palm Canyon Drive Palm Springs CA 92262
- Brett Andrew Gidney M.D.504 W Pueblo St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Koonlawee Nademanee M.D.1700 Cesar E. Chavez Avenue Los Angeles CA 90033
- Leo Polosajian M.D.18350 Roscoe Blvd Northridge CA 91325
- Mayer Rashtian M.D.625 S Fair Oaks Ave Pasadena CA 91105
- Jamil Anis Aboulhosn MD200 Ucla Medical Plz Los Angeles CA 90095