Dr. George Mack is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Portage, MI. Dr. Mack specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Mack typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1984
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1984
Dr. George Joseph Mack D.O.'s Practice location
Portage, MI 49024Get Direction
Dr. George Joseph Mack D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Dr. Zahir A Rashid MD601 John St Kalamazoo MI 49007
- Dr. Charles Francis Butler MD PHD2130 S Park St Kalamazoo MI 49001
- Dr. Parth Bharat Amin M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. John A Carr MD1600 W Walnut St Jacksonville IL 62650
- Dr. Michael P Halpin M.D.601 John St Kalamazoo MI 49007
- Dr. David E Martin MD1722 Shaffer St Kalamazoo MI 49048