Dr. Ivia Hess is a pediatrician practicing in Tempe, AZ. Dr. Hess is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hess diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hess can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University 1991
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Allergic Reaction
- Ear Wax
- Umbilical Hernia
Dr. Ivia Itsa Hess M.D.'s Practice location
Tempe, AZ 85284Get Direction
GILBERT, AZ 85234Get Direction
Dr. Ivia Itsa Hess M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Dr. Jay D. Cook M.D.2400 S. Avenue A Yuma AZ 85364
- Luis C. Arroyo2316 West Bethany Home Road Phoenix Arizona 85015
- Dr. Vicente Diaz-Gonzalez MD3050 North Litchfield Road Goodyear Arizona 85395
- Dr. Paul Antseliovich MD333 East Virginia Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85004
- Dr. Reginald Bowman MD3223 Griffin Avenue Pekin Illinois 61554
- Dr. Aliya G. Zia M.D.1705 West Main Street Mesa Arizona 85201