Dr. Robert Stone is an internist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Stone specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Stone provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1993
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers 1996
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. Robert L Stone M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Robert L Stone M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stone
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Multitasking Can Help Meet Emotional Needs
Most of us do multitasking on a daily basis just out of habit and also because it makes us feel good, say results from a study. It is a well known fact that multitasking is less productive and affects the performance of a person. The feel-good factor of the multitasking may be the reason why we tend...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What is Listeriosis?
Listeriosis is a foodborne disease caused by the infection of the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes. This infection may cause severe symptoms in pregnant women and people who have a weak immune system. It may also affect newborns and the elderly. The symptoms are generally not very serious in the case...
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- Male Menopause: It Does Exist
European researchers have identified a few physical and psychological symptoms accompanied by low levels of testosterone, which will enable doctors to diagnose male menopause or late-onset hypogonadism. Male menopause refers to a reduction in testosterone levels, which is a result of aging. Contrary...
- Christopher Anandajeya4816 Lytfield Drive Dublin Ohio 43017
- Hagop Mekhjian4650 Haymarket Ct Columbus OH 43220
- Dr. Mitchell H. Grayson MD9000 West Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53201
- Dr. Lisa J Braverman MD1075 Beecher Xing N Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. Kevin J Anderson M.D.7630 Rivers Edge Dr Columbus OH 43235
- Dr. Vikram Tamaskar MD793 W State St Columbus OH 43222