Dr. Donald M Pell MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease2112 16th St N Saint Petersburg FL, 33704
Dr. Donald Pell practices Pulmonology in Saint Petersburg, FL. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Pell manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1967
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Donald M Pell MD's Practice location
Saint Petersburg, FL 33704Get Direction
Dr. Donald M Pell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pell
- Real Benefits of Salt Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis
Thanks to ongoing research into cystic fibrosis, physicians are now able to offer more treatment options than ever before. Many treatment options include medications and sometimes can be as intense as undergoing a lung transplant, but other methods are more conservative. Physicians have long sought...
- Recent Study Evaluates Venous Blood Clot Risk in Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Children with cystic fibrosis may be at risk of developing what's called a venous thromboembolism. This is essentially a blood clot that forms in the deep veins of the body, most often in the lower legs. These clots can be extremely dangerous because they can dislodge and travel to vital organs,...
- The Top 3 Myths About the Development of COPD
Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) suffer from breathlessness. It is an illness that affects our lungs by simply inhibiting its normal functions. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is a progressive lung disease that has signs and symptoms of chronic bronchitis, which...
- Gene Editing Has the Potential to Change Cystic Fibrosis
Spiked Columnist, Tim Black, discusses advances in genetic editing in his article, Gene Editing: An Expression of Our Humanity.Tim Black questions how people should all consider the recent negative responses to some of the latest gene-editing successes. The majority of these gene-editing techniques...
- Fat-Soluble Vitamins Could Help Fight Cystic Fibrosis
Doctors and medical professionals in recent years have prescribed numerous antibiotics to cystic fibrosis patients in order to counteract Burkholderia cenocepacia, bacteria that are known to cause lung infections in those with cystic fibrosis.It has become apparent in recent years that these...
- A Mother Shares How She Stays Strong for her Child with Cystic Fibrosis
Any parent of a child with cystic fibrosis knows how difficult it can be to stay strong. Seeing a child suffer from a disease that is simply just unfair would be challenging for any parent.Kat is the mother of a girl with cystic fibrosis. She shares how she stays strong to be the rock and support...
- Dr. Reinerio Linares-mera M.D.1840 Mease Dr Safety Harbor FL 34695
- Dr. Alexandre M. Furman MD17 Davis Boulevard Tampa Florida 33606
- Dr. Ronald E. Bowers M.D.1301 2nd Ave Sw Largo FL 33770
- Dr. Lee Clarke Kirkman M.D.2550 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Ashok Mittal MD6185 54th Ave N Saint Petersburg FL 33709
- Dr. Michael Newan MD1075 9th Ave N Saint Petersburg FL 33705