Dr. Waddah Ahdab is an internist practicing in Hammond, IN. Dr. Ahdab specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ahdab provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Damascus, Fac of Med, Damascus, Syria 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Mercy Hosp & Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Waddah Ahdab MD's Practice location
Hammond, IN 46324Get Direction
HIGHLAND, IN 46322Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Waddah Ahdab MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Waddah Ahdab MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahdab
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- Hassan N. Ibrahim6703 West 159th Street Tinley Park Illinois 60477
- Dr. David Wechter M.D.1301 East 47th Street Chicago Illinois 60653
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1001 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Allison L. Remesz D.O.1301 East 47th Street Chicago Illinois 60653
- Dr. Neerja Ahlowalia MD7906 S. Crandon Avenue Chicago Illinois 60617
- Rajneesh Salwan2850 W 95th St Evergreen Park IL 60805