Erin Mcgowan is a physical therapist practicing in Fayetteville, NC. Erin Mcgowan specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Erin Mcgowan can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Erin Mcgowan will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Colon cancer information as a source of exercise motivation for relatives of patients with colon cancer.
- The effect of a multifaceted efficacy intervention on exercise behavior in relatives of colon cancer patients.
- Randomized controlled trial of a behavior change intervention to increase physical activity and quality of life in prostate cancer survivors.
- Quality and accuracy of publicly accessible cancer-related physical activity information on the Internet: a cross-sectional assessment.
- The role of the built environment in a randomized controlled trial to increase physical activity among men with prostate cancer: the PROMOTE trial.
Erin Lynn Mcgowan PT, DPT's Practice location
Fayetteville, NC 28301Get Direction
Erin Lynn Mcgowan PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Olajide L Kolawole P.T.1285 Oliver St Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Joel D. Sattgast PT, DPT44000 W 12 Mile Rd Novi MI 48377
- Nutan Parikh LPT1205 Walter Reed Rd Fayetteville NC 28304
- Caitlin Freakley PT4140 Ferncreek Dr Fayetteville NC 28314
- Oliver Fortea PT2885 Delaware Dr Fayetteville NC 28304
- Lori Ann Leineke DPT324 Eastfield Ave Stedman NC 28391