Jamie Petrel is a physical therapist practicing in Frostburg, MD. Jamie Petrel specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jamie Petrel can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jamie Petrel will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jamie Petrel's Practice location
Frostburg, MD 21532Get Direction
ALIQUIPPA, PA 15001Get Direction
Jamie Petrel's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Mr. Roy David russell Whiteman MBA PT11801 Industrial Park Cumberland MD 21502
- Ms. Kierstin D Stevenson P.T.11801 Upper Potomac Industrial Park Street Cumberland MD 21502
- Mr. Matthew Kirk Ryan PT, DPT285 Delaware Ave Buffalo NY 14202
- Debora Kiessel Medlin P.T.10301 Christie Rd Ne Cumberland MD 21502
- Benjamin Aaron Wolford DPT11801 Industrial Park St Cumberland MD 21502
- Mrs. Mollie L. Altobello M.P.T.11801 Industrial Park Cumberland MD 21502