Dr. Roberto Cuadra is an anesthesiologist practicing in Saint Joseph, MI. Dr. Cuadra ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Cuadra also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Esc Auto De Cien Med De Centro America San Jose Costa Rica 1989
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1989
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Anesthesiology; Providence Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Roberto Cuadra MD's Practice location
Saint Joseph, MI 49085Get Direction
Dr. Roberto Cuadra MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cuadra
- Oscar Winner Kathy Bates Talks About Learning She Had Ovarian and Breast Cancer
Breast and ovarian cancer are serious diseases that can affect any woman. Both can be terrifying to have, and no woman wants to hear those dreaded words from her doctor.Cancer is responsible for millions of deaths every year, and though modern medicine has come a long way to treat this disease,...
- Revealing a Terminal Ovarian Cancer: A Personal Story
A terminal cancer diagnosis is an extremely difficult thing to process, and the hardship is only amplified when sharing the news with someone who loves you. There is a stress surrounding how to break the news, and a worry for how they will cope with it.This is how Linda Tierney decided to tell her...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. William Jay Sandor MD1234 Napier Ave Saint Joseph MI 49085
- Dr. Marek Rozynek MD1234 Napier Ave Saint Joseph MI 49085
- Dr. Robert C. Thomas MD1234 Napier Ave Saint Joseph MI 49085
- Dr. James Bevenour D.O.1234 Napier Ave Saint Joseph MI 49085
- Dr. Sarah Aldrich Starr MDVanderbilt University Medical Center Ob Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Thomas Mattice MD1234 Napier Ave Saint Joseph MI 49085