Dr. Peter Joseph Warhol M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent PsychiatryDept Of Veterans Affairs Sioux Falls SD, 57117
Dr. Peter Warhol practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Warhol evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Warhol seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 2000
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Univ Of Sd Sch Of Med, Psychiatry
Dr. Peter Joseph Warhol M.D.'s Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57117Get Direction
Sisseton, SD 57262Get Direction
ABERDEEN, SD 57401Get Direction
Dr. Peter Joseph Warhol M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Warhol
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Dr. Tamara Lynn Vik M.D.4400 W 69th St Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. Timothy James Soundy M.D.4400 W 69th St Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. Ann Margaret Bowden MD4400 W 69TH ST SIOUX FALLS SD 57108
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Grace-cruz M.D.4400 W 69th St Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. Wioleta Elzbieta Mazurczak MD4400 W 69th St Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. Scott A Schneider M.D.4400 W 69th St Sioux Falls SD 57108